Definition / Define
- E Letter
- The fifth letter of the English alphabet, called e and written in the Latin script.
- E Number
- The ordinal number fifth, derived from this letter of the English alphabet, called e and written in the Latin script.
- E Symbol
- E Noun
- The illicit drug ecstasy (MDMA).
- The grade below D in some grading systems. In most such systems, it is a failing grade.
- In line with this, he is marketed not only as a mental innocent, but as a class primitive, someone who only got an E in A-level art.
- My results weren’t that great, to be honest. I weren’t right happy with them; I got an E in Maths and that were a surprise, but I did get a B in Technology – that were all right.
- Not really, but perhaps I’d have got an ‘E’ in Tech Drawing no matter how much I’d asserted myself. Maybe Mr. Pinkerton would have seen to it that my exam paper was tampered with. A spot of teacher to student revenge.
- But she didn’t get the bit about my accidental artistic career, “But you can’t draw love. You got an E in your exam. I remember that. You drew that onion that looked like a boil.”.