Definition / Define
- Partner Noun
- Someone who is associated with another in a common activity or interest . .
- A member of a business or law partnership.
- A spouse or domestic partner.
- A dancing partner.
- Either member of a pair in a card game or sports team.
- One of the pieces of wood comprising the framework which strengthens the deck of a wooden ship around the holes through which the mast and other fittings pass.
- Plural Such a framework made of wooden partners.
- Partner Verb
- To make or be a partner.
- To work or perform as a partner.