Definition / Define
- Q Letter
- The seventeenth letter of the English alphabet, called cue and written in the Latin script.
- Q Number
- The ordinal number seventeenth, derived from this letter of the English alphabet, called cue and written in the Latin script.
- Q Abbreviation
- Question or questions.
- Q and A.
- The supposed common source of the Gospels of Mark and Luke (from German Quelle, source).
- The Q factor in electronics.
- American Library Association Abbreviation for quarto, book size (25-30cm).
- Q Proper noun
- The pseudonym of Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch.