Definition / Define
- West Proper noun
- The Western world; the regions, primarily situated in the Western Hemisphere, whose culture is derived from Europe.
- The Western bloc; the countries of Western Europe.
- The Western United States in the 19th century era of terrestrial expansion; the Wild West.
- The western states of the United States.
- The western part of any region.
- The European Union a Western Region that is primarily an economic and political Bloc that covers 27 Member States from Western Europe to Eastern Europe.
- A surname for a newcomer from the west, or someone who lived to the west of a village.