Definition / Define
- Adviser Verb
- To look at, watch; to see.
- When that villain he auiz'd, which late / Affrighted had the fairest Florimell, / Full of fiers fury, and indignant hate, / To him he turned.
- To give advice to; to offer an opinion, as worthy or expedient to be followed; to counsel; to warn.
- To give information or notice to; to inform; — with of before the thing communicated.
- We were advised of the risk.
- To consider, to deliberate.
- Samson is reported to the King accordingly. His Majesty, advising of it for a moment, orders that Samson be brought in with the other Twelve.