Definition / Define
- Advisor Noun
- An opinion recommended or offered, as worthy to be followed; counsel.
- We may give advice, but we can not give conduct. — Franklin.
- Deliberate consideration; knowledge.
- How shall I dote on her with more advice, That thus without advice begin to love her? Shakespeare.
- Information or notice given; intelligence; as, late advices from France; -- commonly in the plural. In commercial language, advice usually means information communicated by letter; -- used chiefly in reference to drafts or bills of exchange; as, a letter of advice. McElrath.
- Counseling to perform a specific illegal act. Wharton.
- In aspect-oriented programming, the code whose execution is triggered when a join point is reached.