Definition / Define
All things considered
- All things considered Adverb
- Despite possible indications to the contrary.
- Yet, all things considered, she was not of an evil mind or an unkindly disposition.
- All things considered, he would not have been such a bad match for Ida, only that I knew the child did not really care about him, and there was Georgie breaking her proud, patient little heart for his sake, and nobody saw it but one old woman, who had been through it all herself, and knew what it meant.
- Jurgis lost his temper very little, however, all things considered.