Definition / Define
- Andromorphic Noun
- All humans collectively; mankind, humankind. Also Man.
- How did God create man?.
- God created man male and female, after his own image, in knowledge, righteousness, and holiness, with dominion over the creatures.
- An abstract person; a person of either gender, usually an adult.
- Every man for himself.
- An adult male human.
- A mensch; a person of integrity and honor.
- He's more a man than any pair of rats of you in this here house..
- A piece or token used in board games such as chess.
- A person, often male, with duties or skills associated with a specified thing.
- I always wanted to be a guitar man on a road tour, but instead I'm a flag man on a road crew.
- A person, usually male, who is extremely fond of or devoted to a specified type of thing.
- Some people prefer apple pie, but me, I'm a cherry pie man.
- Andromorphic Verb
- To supply with staff or crew (of either sex).
- The shipped was manned with a small crew.
- To take up position in order to operate something.
- Man the machine guns!.
- Andromorphic Interjection
- An interjection used to place emphasis upon something or someone.
- Man, that was a great catch!.
- Hoo man woman!.
- Giv'is a bottle of dog man!.