Definition / Define
- Begynnynge Noun
- The act of doing that which begins anything; commencement of an action, state, or space of time; entrance into being or upon a course; the first act, effort, or state of a succession of acts or states.
- That which is begun; a rudiment or element.
- That which begins or originates something; the first cause; origin; source.
- The initial portion of some extended thing.
- The author describes the protagonist's youth in the beginning of the story.
- The house you want is down at the beginning of the street.
- Begynnynge Verb
- Present participle of begin.
- He is beginning to read a new book.
- Begynnynge Adjective
- Of or relating to the first portion of some extended thing.
- In the beginning paragraph of the chapter.
- In the beginning section of the course.