Definition / Define
Breakfast of champions
- Breakfast of champions Noun
- An ironic appellation for beer, junk food, or other foods implied to be unhealthy.
- Aspirins and beer for breakfast; the breakfast of champions.
- In one hand he held a slice of cold pizza and in the other a Sprite—his version of the breakfast of champions.
- When the coffee was ready, Leighton filled his mug to within two-and-a-half inches of the rim, then grabbed a bottle of Wild Turkey from the cabinet above the refrigerator and filled the mug the rest of the way. "The breakfast of champions," he thought to himself ..