Definition / Define
- Consider Verb
- To think about seriously.
- Consider that we’ve had three major events and the year has hardly begun.
- To think of doing.
- I’m considering going to the beach tomorrow.
- To assign some quality to.
- Consider yourself lucky, but consider your opponent skillful.
- I considered the pie undercooked.
- To look at attentively.
- She sat there for a moment, considering him.
- To take up as an example.
- Consider a triangle having three equal sides.
- To debate or dispose of a motion.
- This body will now consider the proposed amendments to Section 453 of the zoning code.