Definition / Define
- Consideration Noun
- The thought process of considering, of taking everything into account.
- After much consideration, I have decided to stay.
- Something considered as a reason or ground for a (possible) decision.
- The tendency to consider others.
- You showed remarkable consideration in giving up your place for your friend.
- Will you noisy children show someconsideration and stop your infernal screaming? I'm trying to study!.
- A payment or other recompense for something done.
- Sure I'll move my car, but only for a consideration.
- A matter of inducement for something promised; something valuable given as recompense for a promise, which causes the promise to become binding as a contract.