Definition / Define
- D Letter
- The fourth letter of the English alphabet, called dee and written in the Latin script.
- D Number
- The ordinal number fourth, derived from this letter of the English alphabet, called dee and written in the Latin script.
- D Abbreviation
- Democrat, especially preceding the constituent location.
- D-New York.
- Deny. (clarification of this English definition is being sought).
- Down (direction).
- Drive, the setting of an automatic transmission.
- Duodecimo, as adopted by the American Library Association.
- Dutch language.
- The City of Detroit.
- D Noun
- The semicircle on the baulk line, inside which the cue ball must be placed at a break-off.
- A grade awarded for a class, better than outright failure (which can be F or E depending on the institution) and worse than a C.