Definition / Define
- Dishwasherable Adjective
- Dishwasher safe; able to be placed safely in a dishwasher for cleaning.
- All the parts of the deep fryer are dishwasherable.
- I always assumed they weren't dishwasherable.
- I looked for a set of casual dishes (microwavable and eventually dishwasherable, but I had no dishwasher at the time) that would go with the other dishes I had acquired for a while.
- Lakeland Limited do some dishwasherable tree bits chopping boards.
- The KitchenAid is dishwasherable, and works fine on induction units.