Definition / Define
- Dope Noun
- Any viscous liquid or paste, such as a lubricant, used in preparing a surface.
- An absorbent material used to hold a liquid.
- Any varnish used to coat a part, such as an airplane wing or a hot-air balloon in order to waterproof, strengthen, etc.
- Any narcotic or similar drug which produces euphoria or satisfies an addiction; particularly heroin, although sometimes amphetamine.
- Any illicit drug.
- What's the latest dope on the stock market?.
- A stupid person.
- Dope Verb
- To affect with drugs.
- To treat with dope (lubricant, etc.).
- To add a dopant such as arsenic to (a pure semiconductor such as silicon).
- To use drugs.
- Dope Adjective
- Great, amazing or extraordinary.
- That shit is dope!.