Definition / Define
- Ferroequinologist Noun
- A student of ferroequinology; a person who studies trains.
- And because you care, you’ve automatically classified yourself as a railfan (alias railroad enthusiast, train-watcher, ferroequinologist).
- The fact that automobiles, buildings, clothing, bridges, watches, locomotives (my personal favorite, being a ferroequinologist!), ad infinitum are designed by people has no bearing whatsoever..
- It's a schnazzy-looking engine, looks a lot like a GP-35, which I believe our ferroequinologist guru Roger Mitchell says it was rebuilt from.
- I'd tell you to take the kids on the mixed train.... It was fun even for a raiload victim like me - ferroequinologist father.