Definition / Define
- Function Noun
- What something does or is used for.
- A professional or official position.
- An official or social occasion.
- A relation where one thing is dependent on another for its existence, value, or significance.
- A relation in which each element of the domain is associated with exactly one element of the codomain.
- A routine that receives zero or more arguments and may return a result.
- The physiological activity of an organ or body part.
- The characteristic behavior of a chemical compound.
- Function Verb
- To have a function.
- To carry on a function; to be in action.