Definition / Define
- Gathering Noun
- A meeting or get-together; a party or social function.
- I met her at a gathering of engineers and scientists.
- A group of people or things.
- A gathering of fruit.
- (bookbinding) A section, a group of bifolios, or sheets of paper, stacked together and folded in half.
- This gathering machine forms the backbone of a bookbinding operation.
- Gathering Verb
- Present continuous of gather; collecting or bringing together.
- She enjoyed gathering wildflowers.