Definition / Define
- Griefed Noun
- Suffering, hardship.
- Pain of mind arising from misfortune, significant personal loss, misconduct of oneself or others, etc.; sorrow; sadness.
- She was worn out from so much grief.
- The betrayal caused Jeff grief.
- Cause or instance of sorrow or pain; that which afflicts or distresses; trial.
- Surely, he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows. -Isaiah 53:4.
- Griefed Verb
- To deliberately harass and annoy other players of a game in order to interfere with their enjoyment of it; especially, to do this as one’s primary activity in the game.