Definition / Define
- Integrous Adjective
- Having or characterized by integrity.
- No doubt hard, no doubt proud, unpleasant in self-esteem, and singularly blind to much of what was going on, and yet such a high-minded and integrous woman,.
- And Smiths of Policie shall invent,.
- To cast new Molds of Government;.
- While vulgar Birds, of weakest wing,.
- Grow stout against the Eagle King,.
- Whose just integrous heart shall prove.
- The Adamant of Subjects love.
- He concluded by writing that ‘Hillsong is the most integrous church in the country, and its leadership is above reproach’.