Definition / Define
- Letter Noun
- A symbol in an alphabet, bookstave.
- There are 26 letters in the English alphabet.
- A written message. See also note.
- I wrote a letter to my sister about my life.
- Literal meaning.
- "Some MEPs from some countries may have pocketed £2m more than I have by observing the letter but not the spirit of the rules." -.
- A size of paper, 8½ in × 11 in (215.9 mm × 279.4 mm, US paper sizes rounded to the nearest 5 mm).
- A size of paper, 215 mm × 280 mm.
- Short for varsity letter.
- Letter Verb
- To print, inscribe, or paint letters on something.
- To earn a varsity letter (award).