Definition / Define
- Line up Noun
- A physical or photographic queue of people allegedly involved in a crime.
- A line of people or vehicles, in which the individual at the front end is dealt with first, the one behind is dealt with next, and so on, and in which newcomers join at the end.
- Collectively, the members of a team.
- The manager fielded his strongest line-up for the game against United.
- The batting order.
- Line up Verb
- To put in alignment; to put in correct adjustment for smooth running.