Definition / Define
- Midweek Noun
- The middle of the week.
- In midweek, however, the stretch is reasonably quiet and I can conceal myself behind a clump of rushes and cast a big piece of luncheon meat on a link-leger rig right in the deep hole and let the current roll it under the roof.
- Peter Dods was captain in the midweek games but, like Sole, the Gala fullback has also hung up his boots.
- Midweek Adjective
- That happens in the middle of the week.
- Midweek Adverb
- In the middle of the week.
- Leicester could only manage a goalless draw midweek with Sutton Coldfield and will be keen to return to winning form.