Definition / Define
- Multicultured Noun
- The arts, customs, and habits that characterize a particular society or nation.
- The beliefs, values, behaviour and material objects that constitute a people's way of life.
- The process of growing a bacterial or other biological entity in an artificial medium.
- Any knowledge passed from one generation to the next, not necessarily with respect to human beings.
- The collective noun for a group of bacteria.
- The Culture of Spring-Flowering Bulbs.
- Multicultured Verb
- To maintain in an environment suitable for growth (especially of bacteria).
- To increase the artistic or scientific interest (in something).