Definition / Define
- Process Noun
- A series of events to produce a result, especially as contrasted to product.
- This product of last month's quality standards committee is quite good, even though the process was flawed.
- The act of serving a defendant with a summons or a writ.
- An outgrowth of tissue or cell.
- A task or program that is or was executing.
- A set of procedures used to produce a product, most commonly in the food and chemical industries.
- A path of succession of states through which a system passes.
- Process Verb
- To perform a particular process.
- We have processed the data using our proven techniques, and have come to the following conclusions.
- To treat with a substance.
- To walk in a procession.