Definition / Define
- Propped Noun
- An object placed against or under another, to support it; anything that supports.
- They stuck a block of wood under it as a prop.
- The player who is next to the hooker in a scrum.
- Any object that is thrown and caught.
- An item placed on a stage or set to create a scene or scenario in which actors perform.
- They used the trophy as a prop in the movie.
- The propeller of an aircraft.
- A proposition, especially on an election-day ballot.
- Propped Verb
- To support or shore up something.
- Try using a phone book to prop up the table where the foot is missing.