Definition / Define
- Questioned Noun
- A sentence, phrase or word which asks for information, reply or response; an interrogative.
- What is your question?.
- A subject or topic for consideration or investigation.
- The question of seniority will be discussed at the meeting.
- An unknown.
- There was a question of which material to use.
- A doubt or challenge about the truth or accuracy of a matter.
- His claim to the property has come under question.
- A proposal to a meeting as a topic for deliberation.
- I move that the question be put to a vote.
- Questioned Verb
- To ask questions of; interrogate; enquire; ask for information.
- To raise doubts about; have doubts about.