Definition / Define
- Routine Noun
- A course of action to be followed regularly; a standard procedure.
- A set of normal procedures, often performed mechanically.
- Connie was completely robotic and emotionless by age 12; her entire life had become one big routine.
- A set piece of an entertainer's act.
- A set of instructions designed to perform a specific task; a subroutine.
- Routine Adjective
- According to established procedure.
- Regular; habitual.
- Ordinary with nothing to distinguish it from all the others.