Definition / Define
- Sequential art Noun
- Human effort to imitate, supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature.
- The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colours, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty, specifically the production of the beautiful in a graphic or plastic medium.
- There is a debate as to whether graffiti is art or vandalism.
- Activity intended to make something special.
- A re-creation of reality according to the artist's metaphysical value judgements.
- The study and the product of these processes.
- Aesthetic value.
- A field or category of art, such as painting, sculpture, music, ballet, or literature.
- A nonscientific branch of learning; one of the liberal arts.
- Skill that is attained by study, practice, or observation.
- A physician was immediately sent for; but on the first moment of beholding the corpse, he declared that Elvira's recovery was beyond the power of art.
- Sequential art Verb
- Second-person singular simple present tense indicative of be.
- How great thou art!.