Definition / Define
- Sex Noun
- Either of two main divisions (either female or male) into which many organisms can be placed, according to reproductive function or organs.
- What sex is that hamster?.
- The abnormality is found in both sexes.
- The distinguishing property, quality, or assemblage of properties by which organisms are classified as female or male on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions; the set of properties by which male is distinguished from female.
- The effect of the medication is dependent upon age, sex, and other factors.
- The researchers divided the subjects by sex.
- Sexual intercourse; the act of sexual intercourse.
- All you ever think about is sex.
- We had sex in the back seat.
- Genitalia; a penis or vagina.
- Women; womankind.
- With all my heart,’ replied my master; ‘I have so much honour for all the sex, that I would not have the meanest person of it stand, while I sit, had I been to have made the custom.’.
- But how can each the boasted treasure own, / When through the sex no two chaste wives are known?.
- She was fond of him, too, for he had a remarkable gentleness and courtesy in his dealings with women. He disliked and distrusted the sex, but he was always a chivalrous opponent.
- Sex Verb
- To determine the biological sex of an animal.
- It is not easy to sex lizards.
- To have sex with.
- The passionate lovers sexed each other every night.
- OK, so I'm sexin' her, right, and all I can think of is this other girl.