Definition / Define
- Twitched Noun
- A brief, small (sometimes involuntary) movement out of place and then back again; a spasm.
- Twitched Verb
- To perform a twitch; spasm.
- "Why is it that you twitch whenever I say Faith?" —.
- Their feet padded softly on the ground, and they crept quite close to him, twitching their noses..
- To jerk sharply and briefly.
- To spot or seek out a bird, especially a rare one.
- "The Birdwatchers Handbook ... will be a clear asset to those who 'twitch' in Europe.".
- "But the key revelation from twitching that wonderful Iceland Gull on 10 March 1974 wasn't its eroticism. It was the sheer innocence of it.".
- "I hadn't seen John since I went to Adelaide to (unsuccessfully) twitch the '87 Northern Shoveler, when I was a skinny, eighteen- year-old kid. ".