Definition / Define
- Volunteers Noun
- One who enters into, or offers for, any service of his/her own free will, especially when done without pay.
- One who enters into military service voluntarily, but who, when in service, is subject to discipline and regulations like other soldiers; -- opposed to conscript; specifically, a voluntary member of the organized militia of a country as distinguished from the standing army.
- A person who acts out of his own will without a legal obligation, such as a donor.
- A plant that grows in disturbed soil.
- A native or resident of the American state of Tennessee.
- Volunteers Verb
- To enlist oneself as a volunteer.
- To do or offer to do something voluntarily.
- To grow without human sowing or intentional cultivation.